Pages

8/23/2011

weekly grattitude

YIKES!!! Wrote this yesterday and forgot to post it :D


Monday morning. I gotta be honest. Not happy it is monday morning! But time with the Lord, gratefulness in the heart, and a cup of coffee might change that. Let's see how it goes.

First, after a long YAWWWWN right now, lets go to the wonderful word of God and bathe in beauty to find it and Him on this day.

Ephesians 3

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

I pray this for YOU and ME!!!


*110 a week ahead full of tests (spiritual tests =S Scared but excited for the growth it will produce. You don't make it easy right Daddy? If it is easy, it is not worth it!).
*111 strongly praying for my mother.
*112 technology that makes comforting and accompanying my mom possible.
*113 the great example of a hard working father and husband for my husband. (The great father-in-love!)
*114 a very weakening flu.
*115 a day home resting because of such flu!
*116 still learning gentle and quiet spirit. (Still failling, but still striving.)
*117 one hundred "I am sorry"s handed to my hubby.
*118 the "sorry"s accepted with a hug back.
*119 the hubby getting to play soccer this week. (he had been longing to!)
*120 the long awaited reunion with my beloved daughters (ex-students of mine who call me mom! :P)
*121 a sleepover with such daughters.
*122 making pizza with my beloved while catching up, sharing, and unloading. Oh the beauty of friendship!
*123 making smores while talking and sharing some more.
*124 a very very very proud-filled heart (in the good way) for my girls! (two HS valedictorian, med students, fervent servants of the Almighty, gifted, talented, beautiful, humble, gentle, kind, darling daughters!)
*125 a friendship strong eventhough life separates us sometimes.
*126 a beautiful worship time at candle light with my beloved.
*127 a wonderful prayer time, laying down her lives and mine to You, faithful Father!
*128 reminiscing. watching fotos, remembering friends, and special moments.
*129 remembering long forgotten songs played in 180! coronas, llevame a ese lugar, te reto a avanzar, cambiando mi afliccion, nada es mejor, escuchaste las montaƱas and more!
*130 remembering long loved dc talk albums!!! free, free, im free at last! (Guess my girls are finally free from their mother's singing! uuuu, groovershark idea for the rest of the week! yay)
*131 a little note from daughter Adina on my Bible! :)
*132 a quiet, yummy pancake breakfast with daugther Denisse just the two of us.
*133 a clean house with the help of the hubby and daughters.
*134 new look for my church! good job father-in-love!

I love You Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. first of all, Linda, I heart that Ephesians prayer – thank you for that, and from your list – THE favorite one is the clean house – and not that the house is clean – but that dad and the daughters did it with you. My mom always used to say "if everyone would just pick up after themselves…" we always kidded her for it – but looking back – she was serious – and true. Second place goes to the mama daughter breakfast – that's a special thing – those moments are remembered. God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours this day Linda.

    ReplyDelete